Justin Bieber Confirms Hailey Baldwin Is The Biggest Belieber On The Entire Planet

The competition to find Justin Bieber’s biggest fan is officially over after the singer himself has pointed out that he married one of the biggest Beliebers on the entire planet.

Despite Hailey Baldwin previously insisting that she was never a “superfan” of her husband, the 25-year-old posted an image that would suggest otherwise: “People always asked me if I’d marry a Belieber, well I did!!!”









Instagram

Back in February, the model gave an interview to Vogue where she opened up about her teenage friendship with Justin.

“It was never that crazed, screaming thing,” she said. “I didn’t think about it in any kind of way except for the fact that he was cute. Everybody had a crush on him. But for the first few years we had a weird age gap.”









Instagram

Scrolling back through her Twitter feed sheds some more light on the situation. Back in 2011, she publicly @-ed him after a performance: “@justinbieber great seeing you today. You were really really good, enjoy ur thanksgiving!”

This comes as Justin penned the most romantic poem in honour of their relationship: “I think about you, Gods [sic] greatest creation, as I fall into this blissful state. I ponder on how you’re my one true SOULMATE.”









Instagram

He continued: “I just wanted to publicly honour you, and remind you that the best is yet to come! Have a great shoot today my love!”

We guess Hailey really did win the lottery of life.

 

Read More



from Viral Newses http://bit.ly/2Ipa1EF
via IFTTT
0 Comments