Kit Harington Almost Lost A Testicle Filming ‘Game Of Thrones’ And Here’s How

Kit Harington has opened up about a seriously traumatic moment he experienced while filming Game Of Thrones.

It goes without saying that there are going to be several spoilers in this article so feel free to either close your eyes or throw your phone at a wall if you’re yet to catch up on the first episode of season eight.









Getty

In a behind-the-scenes look at the new series, HBO dropped a video of Kit telling a truly shocking tale about the time he almost parted ways with a very valuable body part.

In a particular scene, Kit’s character Jon Snow has to ride one of Daenerys Targaryen’s dragons; which involved the actor sitting on a mechanical structure that the CGI team brought to life later on.









Giphy

Co-star Emilia Clarke is something of a pro on this device, but Kit had never used it… until now.

“Buck work is not easy. I think what sums up the buck for me was there was a bit where Jon almost falls off,” he said. “The dragon swings around really violently, like this, and my right ball got trapped, and I didn’t have time to say ‘Stop!’ And I was being swung around.

He continued: “In my head, I thought, This is how it ends, on this buck, swinging me around by my testicles, literally. Sorry. Probably too much information.”
 
Thankfully Kit managed to survive the ordeal with both testicles still intact but it sounds like it was a close call.

Read More



from Viral Newses http://bit.ly/2IpjRaq
via IFTTT
0 Comments